OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

We know that Indian people has very less civic sense.For example take the case of waste management.We have seen how people throw away waste things in public places without any...
There are many muths about brain. One is that we use only 10% or less of brain power. This is highlighted by several authors. Another myth is that brain functions like a...
India's Tarundeep Rai wins silver in men's individual archery event at the Asian Games. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
This is not a trick question.Its a serious question which can be solved using simple logic or common sense. I HAVE A REQUEST. PLEASE DON'T SEE THE ANSWER POSTED BY...
There are some sites that advise determination of sex before birth female foeticide and undermine efforts to arrest the dropping child sex ratio....
Harendra Singh resigns as Indian hockey national coach following semifinal loss to Malaysia in the Asian Games. :ohmy: :ohmy:
The local Dainik jagran- Hindi daily has published very funny but shameful news. In a recently held Family counseling meet in Police Lines, Agra, very bizarre affairs came to...
Is ther life on other planets? Astronomers believe that life is possible on Earth type planets. They are looking for aliens in such planets. For details read:...
Hello Friends, Many of us may have experienced earthquake atleast once in our life. Please share the thrilling moments about it. I have experienced it only once. I was...
Asi Kaun si cheej hai jisko jitna Kheencho utna hi small hoti jati hai? Give me answer.
Star pugilist Vijender Singh punched his way into the final after a thrilling win to join four more Indians in the title round as boxers continued their stupendous show in the...
It is problem to find hangsman to execute culprits sentenced to death. It may not be feasible to abolish death sentence. But the method can be changed. I suggest that execution...
Please see this article: Movie Reviews 25 http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/7-movies/8536-movie-reviews-25.html?directory=3 Following is a piece of the...
Samsung Electronics on Wednesday launched three 'Wave' series smartphones based on its 'Bada' operating system and one based on Windows. All the Samsung Wave series phones...
The services of Doordarshan and Air have been badly affected following a 48 hours strike by all their technical employess!
Punisher: War Zone http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/7-movies/8536-movie-reviews-25.html?directory=3 ”just like its first part FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! and lil...
Google Street View has been grabbing headlines these days because Google recently admitted that their cars had inadvertently collected personal data from unprotected Wi-Fi...
Eat what you like and wear what others like. This is age old advice. Here are some hints as to which dress will suit you....
What happens when someone touches our nerve? We commit a lot of mistakes, speak lies and never accept our mistakes. That is the reason why we are not progressing. Let us...
Counting Ring is a simplified money counting machine. It packs in features like LED Display & Power Switch, Sheet-Separating Veins, Battery Slot and Infrared Ray Scanning....