OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

PATNA: The first air conditioned (AC) double decker train is all set to run on the Howrah-Dhanbad route by the end of this month. To know...
I had an article.I want to draw an image in it.Such image is not available any where and I had no scanner to draw it and scan and upload.Then can I draw it directly when...
Indira Gandhi, Mother Teresa among Time's 25 most influential women Washington, Nov 20 (IANS) Former Indian prime minister Indira Gandhi and Albanian nun Mother Teresa, who...
SAN FRANCISCO: Facebook rolled out an all-in-one messaging service that for the first time allows its half-billion members to read more
mamata Banerjee has ensured development through railway Department. Will it not be better that she concentrates more on security in trains and facilities to passengers instead of...
It is a very good site & love also.I am giving some idea which is I think attractive this site more, 1.Make some banners so that we can use this banner in our blog or...
The loss of post in transit is well known. Now E mail has been lost. See the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12103707
Hello Friends, New year is nearing and less than a month to go. Have you planned the celebrations for it? Please share about your plans for new year
Here is a list of Ads that changed our way of though: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11963364
WikiLeaks has exposed highly classified documents from the Pentagon that prove that definite links exist between the ISI and the Taliban and that ISI is responsible for the...
ICC clears Kamran Akmal for selection :woohoo: :woohoo:
Please give some idea how I will utilize my points.
Its a new year ones again. We wish all our readers "Happy new year 2011". When I decided to post something for new year, i got this idea to give all the creative and...
The IPL player auction for the 2011 season will be held on January 8 and 9 in Mumbai, the league's governing council has announced. The auction is likely to be on the scale of...
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 436,575 1 month 197,368 3 month 134,955 Friends as compare to yesterday's rank we are going...
Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen London, Nov 20 (ANI): Prince Charles has for the first time publicly stated that his wife Camilla could be...
The final report on the crash of the Air India Express plane at Mangalore airport, in which 158 people were killed, has been submitted to the Civil Aviation Ministry. Civil...
i like to spend my whole day in boddunan.com like an addict?what do you think about your relation with boddunan.com.?how much time you will spend on this site.Is there anyone who...
On the very first day of the year, Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) launched a Facebook page encouraging citizens to bring errant bus drivers to book. PMPL has...
Even though i type my articles in perfect spacing and in different paragraphs, they are being lumped up in to a single paragraph. why is it being so? How to avoid this??? :(