OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Information and Broadcating ministry, on Wednesday, Nov 17 directed television channels not to telecast Big Boss and Rakhi Ka Insaaf, before 11 pm.
Agra is city of Taj. Yet there is lack of common tiolet facilities. This causes problems of unclean environment. Now there is some sort of awakening in this respect....
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 432,204 1 month 197,708 3 month 137,675 friends you can check this status...
ata becomes India's richest business group overtaking Ambanis!!!! New Delhi Aug 16: With a market value of about Rs 3,71,000 crore, the Tata Group, led by Ratan Tata, became...
Call it the mighty confluence of thoughts with just the right mix of academics and industrial knowledge, or a yearly clash of the best of the student world. It is historic, and...
Today when I logged into Boddunan I felt very happy because first of all the GD was very tight and advancing very well.Thanks to Amit for the supply of this topic. Secondly a...
An ongoing study on radiation from mobile towers and mobile phones at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has found that the exposure to radiation from mobile towers and mobile...
please share your worst experiance in internet.It can be anything like getting a virus,loosing money,landing in a scam site,passwrod lost,account hacked..anything..and tell us...
Who are the most watchable actor and actress in hollywood and bollywood?I used the word 'watchable' to mix talent as well as looks.First u guys tell me,i shall disclose later.
Christmas, the season of gifts and travelling has people shopping over the internet day and night. Along with them are also the cybercriminals working hard to hack consumer...
Hello friends i didnt get cheque of novm month, boddunan though which service u ahve send the cheque by courior or post ?
Astronomers have for the first time spotted a planet that originated outside the galaxy. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=100943
There are more than 650 million mobile phone users in India. While these devices help us connect to our family and friends, they also are culprit of many unwanted messages from...
A new vulnerability in the Windows operating system has been reported that allows hackers to use the flaw in the software to remotely access the computer. Microsoft said read more
hi, please share your experiance in boddunan..like how you were introduced to the site.,what all benefits you got from boddunan..how did you feel when the first cash credit came...
Hello, I am new in this forum,and i want to give my Maltese puppy up for adoption to interested member reason been that i want to concentrate more on my English bull as...
Although congress led UPA central government and some congress led state governments are involved in scams, BJP does not lag behind. Karnataka government is also involved in land...
Hello Friends.. :) At Bodunan we discuss most of the things.... Few SENIOR Members know each other.. :unsure: But I thought, there should be something by which we should...
Portable communication devices are extremely popular but mobile technology has its limits as batteries are quickly exhausted. Scientists have spent years trying to develop...
Whats happening to Dhoni? he has lost about 11 tosses in a row now.