OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

The Norwegian Nobel Institute's website was Tuesday subjected to a hacker attack, the online edition of the Aftenposten daily reported. Online visitors risked downloading a...
India has the second largest pool of Scientists and Engineers in the World. :) :)
Spectacular caves have been discovered in Vietnam. See link below: http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/explorers-discover-spectacular-caves-in-vietnam-slideshow/
hi friends can any one tell me steps to earn through google adsense how to join it and earn money thanks if you reply me
Yertward Mazamanian alias Eddie, a Hippie who discovered Anjuna beach in Goa for the rest of the world, died in the coastal state last week, his friends revealed. The...
Husband on board scares a woman driver. This is result of a research. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/guess-what-scares-a-woman-driver/139246-19-93.html?from=tn
Common walth games commite documents shows that they are spending rs 8000 to hire a chair...
hi friends is their any site like boddunan which is paying for diff types of contests and for articles
How to come out from stress?
Yahoo Inc. is sprucing up its free e-mail service in the latest attempt to persuade people to spend more time on its website. The new look debuting Wednesday includes several...
India is the largest English speaking nation in the world. :) :)
Here is one from Paul J. Meyer:"Whatever you vividly imagine,ardently desire,sincerely believe,and enthusiastically act upon...must inevitably come to pass." Comment...
Somdev breaks into top-100 in ATP rankings Congratulations....after 12 years any Indian Men got this...
I think now the minimum characters required for the description in polls is 100 characters. Today i came across a poll which showed the easy way to do that?Check the link...
In future, micro aerial vehicles will be our aids to defence. http://www.merinews.com/article/indias-future-defender-micro-aerial-vehicles/15839126.shtml
Alexa Traffic Rank FOR bODDUNAN Yesterday- Data not available 7 day 370,575 1 month 194,625 3 month 132,526
Skype and Facebook joined forces on Thursday to let users of the popular Internet communications service chat with their friends on the booming social network. :woohoo:
Reliance communications launches SMS based Mobile conferencing.. The service will enable Reliance mobile customers to establish a conference call amongst a group of nine...
Hi friends, I just want to share an idea and hope you can also share your view,so that the increase in page view can be increased.... It is just an idea and I am not sure will it...
India is the only country other than US and Japan, to have built a super computer indigenously. :) :)