OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

aloe Vera is an ancient plant useful to human health in many ways. Now its utility is being realized more. It is considered a boon to humanity....
Close on the heels of the Swine Flu pandemic and ,a;aria causing havoc in Mumbai on a large scale, a new superbug canned NDM-1 has been found infecting many people, 44...
Two days after Ratan Tata said he had not started an airline in the 1990s as he had decided not to pay a bribe to the then civil aviation minister, current minister Praful Patel...
What things i do more to increase boddunan revenue?
Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio is teaming up with his father George to produce a new movie about the assassination of US president John F Kennedy. Dailysatr.co.uk reports...
It's raining jobs at IIM campuses across the country - big banks are back for summer placements and hedge funds have made their debut.Here is the...
HI FRIENDS IF YOU KNOW LINUX THEN TRY TO LEARN ME LINUX OS HOW TO USE LINUX HOW IS IT BETTER THEN WINDOWS HOW ITS IMPORTANT FOR US ??? :huh:
women need to know more about man's mind. The follwing link will be useful. http://www.merinews.com/article/10-things-women-should-know-about-mens-brains/15839097.shtml
If multi-function phones leave you dazed, here's the answer -- a mobile phone that just makes calls and does nothing else has been developed. No MP3, no apps and no, not even...
today we are living in a dangerous world of all time this is only because of us and only we are who can make us out of dangerous world . god gifted us such a beautyful place to...
male baldness is not just a matter of loss of hair. This is more about new hair too small or deformed. This has something to do with cells forming hair. For complete discussion,...
It is revealed that full body scanners employed at air ports may cause cancer. See the...
Hi friends.... Please click below link... Yesterday i saw the forum discussion,still most of them don't know the eligibility criteria for getting revenue share...
Jammu: Police on Saturday arrested 95 activists of the BJP's youth wing while they were on their way to Srinagar to hoist the national flag at Lal Chowk on the Independence Day...
Ajay Devgn has managed to achieve a feat that many filmmakers could not in the last 18 years. The actor-producer is bringing the mother-daughter duo of Tanuja and Kajol together...
How to post article with scripts and codes? Once i posted a article with some scripts, but the comment was use code style tag and post the articles with scripts. I dont know...
Anapurna is a border region between Tibet and Nepal. This region has been peaceful but now there are lot of criminal activities. Sale of Yarsagumba- a caterpillar- that has...
After Princess Diana and Prince Charles' marriage in 1981, Britain's another biggest royal wedding is on the card as Prince William confirmed that he will marry his long term...
I have chanced upon this quote on teachers of William Arthur Ward:"The mediocre teacher tells.The good teacher explains.The superior teacher demonstrates.The great teacher...
Hai friends upto yesterday i have posted 100 approved articles till now on www.boddunan.com i joined boddunan.com on 29-06-09, upto now i submitted 100 approved articles.Now i...