OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

where is "Paste from Word" button available on editor toolbar ?
A Dutch court has fined an oil trading company $1.28m for exporting toxic waste to the Ivory Coast, and concealing the dangerous nature of the material. The company -...
general ideas
Members feel happy that boddunan has introduce another great Earning program for sharing there revenue with the top active members of this site. That means they are treating all...
Indian icon Sachin Tendulkar was abused by Australian athletes and a washing machine was thrown down from the 8th floor, but the Australian mission denies any such incident...
http://www.boddunan.com/browse-content.html The above page is not viewable.It is shown as 500 Internal Server error. This page is the article's main page having article's...
Chapped Lips And Home Remedies For Quick Cure Chapped lips are a result of drying up of the lips and they being devoid of all the moisture. Unlike skin in other parts of the...
The gift comes from Tata Companies, the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust and the Tata Education and Development Trust, the philanthropic entities of the Group; a whopping USD 50 million to...
It is no accident that you have visited this site. Maybe you’ve been searching for answers for your own life, including the answer to life’s greatest question – how should I...
The existing movies being produced now a day has one thing in common,i.e. sex and vulgarity. Without sexy and bold scenes, sexy 'item number', no film completes. What to say...
Displaying shockingly insensitive and biased approach of the statutory authorities, the Census of 2001 has clubbed the housewives whose basic chores are household duties like...
Personal repentance is vital in the transformation process. Repentance literally means “a change of mind.” It is to say to the Father, “I want to turn toward you and away from...
Dealing with dry skin problems and conditions in children Treatment for dry skin problems in children. Dry skin is a common problem in children, especially during the cold...
Basic knowledge of computer operation is one of the criteria for recruitment of judges .A candidate who does not have basic computer knowledge will be disqualified says Supreme...
Bad Breath Remedies And Prevention Bad breath is something that most of us are afraid of. In many cases, majority of the population do not know they suffer from bad breath. To...
Maverick as adsense has term of 100k visitors for revenue sharing so why don't you try for infolink revenue share so that member can Earn good money. Because as your proposed...
Mozilla appointed former Adobe executive Gary Kovacs as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of the company.
10 Benefits of Listening to Music Music, the language of the soul, is as old as humanity. It's no secret that people love music. While taste in music differs from person to...
Hi friends, Today I got an email from the webmaster of www. houseofmemory.com website. They want me to give link from my Blog to their site; for a period of 1 and half year....
More than five years after it was conceived by then education secretary Sudeep Banerjee to take on Nicholas Negroponte's $100 laptop and one-and-half years after his demise, HRD...