OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

How to Reduce and Prevent Wrinkles Naturally Wrinkles are fine lines on the skin surface because of which skin becomes loose and sagging. Factors like improper care,...
Hi friends, How are you all. Today is my birthday and I have thrown a party, come and enjoy...... http://hubpages.com/forum/post/458320
The computer giant Microsoft has revealed that the attack of 'botnets' on computers has increased in India. India had 38,954 computers with bots cleaned in the second quarter...
Clean Vegetables And Fruits –Tips And Suggestions When you shop for fruits and vegetables, you often look for bright, deeply colored ones. But, do you know why they are so...
Hello, I just found an article today written in hindi.What are the languages supported? How to choose language from the boddunan editor?
Skype has launched its fifth version that allows users to make voice calls over the Internet to conduct a video conference with 10 people at a time.The new Skype 5 also allows...
The British MP Mark Reklas kept away from voting of monitory bill due to heavy drinking. He participated in discussion of the bill , but disappeared without waiting for voting....
Good diet can keep winter chills away What are the foods that help keep the winter chill and aches and pains away? Our body operates on cyclical patterns. As the sun rises...
I am facing the problem that is, I am not able to login through opers browser. Whenever i try to login after clicking on login button it again opens the same page... Where i am...
Relief From Headache In Natural Ways Headache is a common problem, specially among the working crowd. Headache is caused due to several factors, but we can put it under three...
Google announced its third fiscal year (Jul-Sep 2010) result on Oct 14 and it reported that the revenue of the company was $7.29 billion.
when i click on submiting new poll the same page only reappear.. and also i cant open any poll for vote.the same page only reappear.. please help.
Try the following 5 diet tips and lifestyle modifications to gain weight and achieve your goal - 1. Set all realistic goals and make realistic targets to gain around ½ - 1...
Here is the link,Friends. http://www.hindu.com/2010/10/15/stories/2010101560170800.htm
again same problem i did not get editor toolbar in my login session please check
Hi, I got my first payment for Rs.1050 and now my earnings is Rs.2090. I have crossed the payment threshold limit of 1000.00. So, when I will receive the payment...
Fiber is a type of carbohydrate that cannot be digested by the human body. This means that it is not broken down during the course of digestion and is therefore of immense value...
The Insurance authorities discriminated against women victim of road accident and allowed lesser compensation on the plea that she is mere house wife. Arun Kumar Aggarwal claimed...
Please help me i have no idea.. Help me in full explanation because i am searching for long time
Click here to read