OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

India has the highest prevalence of underweight kids http://www.zeenews.com/news661008.html
What do you say about new logo of boddunan... ?
Six decades apart! Playboy Hefner gets ‘ knotty’ again LOVE, the true variety or otherwise, knows no age barriers — and Playboy chief Hugh Hefner is living proof of this. The...
Points are given for posting comments on articles.Similarly,what do you think about receiving points for every Positive comment you receive on the article you submit? I am...
Herbs that heal Gardeners everywhere are rediscovering the benefits of herbs, not just for the fresh flavour that they add to food, but also for their medicinal properties....
By getting the wicket of the last indian batsman, he reached this milestone.India is on the verge of losing this match as Srilanka needs only 94 runs to win the...
Have you written any article at Boddunan.. Give its name, some discription(about it) & if possible a link to it.. So that more people can get information about what are the...
Most expensive coin on Taj is being released. This is priced at 140, 000 $. see the...
Now reading a book may help you win a car ! :) :) :) You only have to pick up Westland’s new book Small Wonder: The Making of the Nano and you may just win the...
hi this is venki tell me real earning site in online
Technology has made our world easier in more than one way. With the convergence of technology these days, you can expect one gadget to do several jobs, away from what it is...
The 'never-before' Nokia N8 powered by Symbain^3 operating system has officially arrived in Indian market.
Can anyone please tell me , when do I get my money from boddunan?If I have jut got the cash credit of Rs 500 will I still get the payment from Boddunan or Do I need to make it...
The bandh organized by shiva Sena at Pune to protest against removal of a statue turned...
Indian athlete Rani Yadav, who finished sixth in the women's 20km walk, has failed a dope test, Commonwealth Games Federation chief Mike Fennel said.
Sir, I see In my profile there is Total cash credit is 1918.00 and cash paid 1918.00 But, till now I have not received my Identification Number, and also there is no cheque...
Dear friends! Just now Murlidharan has completed his 800th test wicket. It was the last wicket of India's second innings. PP Ojha c DPMD Jayawardene b Muralitharan...
See Pamela ka Mela- Pamela appeared in Big Boss. See below the link: http://in.movies.yahoo.com/specials/Pamela-ka-mela/Bollywood/slideshow-1171.html#id=1
sir, thank you for your reply. I want one more clarification. When Will you send my identification number? please say at-least approximate time or dates. Thanks a lot. -...
Five miners have finally been rescued from the Chile mines. The two-month long ordeal for the trapped Chilean miners is about to end.