OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Outdated Beauty Products Can Cause Infection Do you use old discoloured lipsticks to add colour to you lips? If yes, you may loose the natural shine of your lips! Old and...
It is important to know that the food you consume affects the heart in a major way. in order to have a healthy heart, one would need to know the kinds of food that fortify the...
Boddunan is good site for giving payment.but some of the cheating website also there.if you cheated by any website,please inform here about that site.because so many persons are...
Here is the link. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/ioc-hikes-petrol-prices-by-72-paise-a-litre/133166-7.html?from=tn
Beer is an ancient alcoholic beverage just like wine. It is the term generally applied to the fermentation of barley malt. Terms like ale, stout, lager and porter is used for...
I think Boddunan community also needs contents in formats which are widely accepted. Like PDF, Word Doc, Images, PPT and even Audio / Video files. This way the community will...
A research has indicated that taking one or two pegs of wine after food is beneficial for health of elderly above 60 years age. Moderate dose of alcoholic drinks is good for...
Sir, On 30.09.09 i had 189 referrals under me and i had a cash credit of Rs.1910 for 189 members. After that many members joined under me ,now my referrals was more than...
The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) and the Chief Vigilance Commissioner (CVC) will begin scrutiny of the Games from Saturday. The report will come out by the month of March.
Prickly Heat Skin Care During summer, we face alot of skin problems . We have to take a lot of skin care preventions so that we can beat these extreme weather...
Barley is your answer to wholesome health. This cereal grain can in fact surprise you with its unending goodness that ensures you are protected from not just serious ailments...
In a forum discussion I saw the following as a part of a reply. Now about charges-just as a thumb rule you should charge $1.00 per month for your PR 1 site $2.00 per month...
Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani's new 27-storey Mumbai skyscraper likely sets a record as the world's most expensive residential home, according to ‘Forbes’ magazine.
Brown rice, also known as hulled rice, is a partly milled or unmilled form of natural grain. It is far more nutritious than the more common form of rice - white rice. It has a...
For a new user it is very hard to see the place for forum discussion.I first went to "submit article" menu and searched whether there is the category...
A youth unemployed for two years tried a novel way to find job. He stood at a busy crossing with a sign Board- Give me job. An industrialist- a timber factory owner- passed by...
Constipation is not a disorder, but a symptom, which is characterized by improper stool elimination. The stool is dry and small and difficult to pass, thereby hurting the...
Please read this Re: New points system and Polls 1 Day, 3 Hours ago The new points system will be started this week itself, however, I could not tell you exact date. It...
A two-month-old boy was abducted from the V N Desai Hospital where his mother had brought him for a routine polio dose on Friday. It was identified from the CCTV camera that a...
Why is the logo design contest still visible on the Main page? It has been expired right ?