I am not able to submit urls of videos. I hope i am not the only person to face this problem :(
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You should be able to do that. Let the moderator answer this one.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Following error is coming

Warning: require_once(/home/bnadmin/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/videos/bukisa.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bnadmin/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/videos.php on line 519

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/bnadmin/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/videos/bukisa.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bnadmin/public_html/components/com_community/libraries/videos.php on line 519

:( Have anyone faced similar problem.
Looks like a problem in the software of Boddunan's site

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
@RAJANI

where did you face the problem? in forums or uploading videos in videos page?

i dint find any problem. even i have uploaded one video.
In videos sections i couldnt add this error is coming frequently..i tried yesterday also but still same problem.
This might be beacuse of the browser you use. Try to upload using firefox. or install flash player and java before trying it.
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]This might be beacuse of the browser you use. Try to upload using firefox. or install flash player and java before trying it.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply @sajeetharan
I am using firefox exclusively for boddunan site as previously i couldnt submit a article then Maverick suggested to use it...and flash player is already installed... :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]This might be beacuse of the browser you use. Try to upload using firefox. or install flash player and java before trying it.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply @sajeetharan
I am using firefox exclusively for boddunan site as previously i couldnt submit a article then Maverick suggested to use it...and flash player is already installed... :)[/quote]

Rajani, are you submitting Youtube video?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

No it is not uTube video but a video from some other site called..Bukisa... :unsure:
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]No it is not uTube video but a video from some other site called..Bukisa... :unsure:[/quote]

Can you quote the code of it here?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.