The topic is locked.
Today I submitted one more article and again I got the message from the editor that I should not leave spaces. Let me make it clear that I am not leaving any spaces there. I don't know how they appear there. I deleted the first letter to check that there isn't any space. I used the backspace too. I did the same at the end of the article as well. I don't know how that happens.
I think Kalyani edited that article.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When you open the editor make sure that you type the text right at the beginning so that there is no extra space in the top. In the course of writing an article, we tend to keep hitting enter which creates unnecessary space at the bottom, this can be checked by using the scroll button of the editor in the right side. Normally the space goes down and we do not view that space, so make use of scroll button and delete that space. In your article there was space on top as well as bottom!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When you open the editor make sure that you type the text right at the beginning so that there is no extra space in the top. In the course of writing an article, we tend to keep hitting enter which creates unnecessary space at the bottom, this can be checked by using the scroll button of the editor in the right side. Normally the space goes down and we do not view that space, so make use of scroll button and delete that space. In your article there was space on top as well as bottom!

What you have said is alright. But what I said is also not wrong. As I said, I pressed and held down the backspace and delete button to check. I pressed it until I deleted a character at the top as well as the bottom. But still it showed up. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.