I think I read for an article the management pays Rs 100, but I was credited only Rs5 for 300 words article. Can anyone give explanation? about this

Govindarajan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sundaram Ji,
The maximum amount that an article can fetch you is Rs.100. The cash credit alloted depends on various factors like keywords, presentation, traffic, etc.,. I wish you all the very best to write more articles in boddunan and draw more money for it.
100 rupees is the highest amount what you will get for your article. Most of the article earns only 5 rupees to 50 rupees. For a article to be a value of 100 rupees it really has to be top notch.

I know that payment is too low, if you have an adsense id you would be better off posting articles on your own blogs.
Friend I also agree with other members. I have been credited the way you are credited. I would sugest you to write more interesting, different and uncommon topics with a high matured and level language. That will help you a lot. Your articles will be displayed in Google and other social sites. Whole world will read your articles. Friend, do the needful.
amount of cash credit you get depends upon the way you write the article and formating spelling , keywords , way of your representation,
Hello Sundaram Govindarajan, 300 words is the MINIMUM that an article should content to qualify as an article. also, the payment depends upon a lot many criteria some of which outlined by others, but I will detail it in brief for you.

1. Article subject and content
2. Uniqueness of the matter
3. Presentation and formatting
4. Grammar and language. should be free of spelling and typo errors. etc.
5. use of pictures, graphs, etc. to illustrate (not mandatory but it does add value)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The cash credits for the article depends on the content, grammer, presentation etc

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Nice sharing and thanks for giving some valuable suggestion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
100 rupees is the highest amount what you can get for an article.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.