Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Deepti,Any idea on the condition of Mahindra Satyam?.I think all lay offs are over and now it is progressing good. :)
well

@Rajani,I did not mention that he was a good person,I only mentioned one percent of what he has done.

Moreover, a good apple tree will give good apples,only when it falls down from the tree, does it become rotten.

Swetha Shenoy
Swetha wrote:
[quote]well

@Rajani,I did not mention that he was a good person,I only mentioned one percent of what he has done.

Moreover, a good apple tree will give good apples,only when it falls down from the tree, does it become rotten.[/quote]

Swetha
i understood your previous statement...and i havent specified that you mentioned him as a good person...It is my opinion that is why i specified I think..
I APOLOGIZE if i my statement has convey something wrong.
@Rajani

chill ha,I am sorry if my statement hurt you :)

I was just supporting your statement on how a good person becomes not so good like as in example of the fruit of the tree :) :)

Swetha Shenoy
At last he seems ready to answer some questions it seems!! Mr. Raju may be a good and enterprising person for having built an empire such as Satyam Computers, but that does not justify his actions which led to huge losses and shame for the country. He did a very commendable job but that does not excuse him in any manner for committing a fraud of such a magnitude. He has indeed out the corporate world in a very shameful and embarassing situation.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its all a window wash game nothing is going to happen to this guy.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.