Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dude, Thanks for this offer, but, don't you know what is best of the best use of internet explorer

To download firefox, safari or opera LOL...

Nothing personal, I am just laughing at microsoft, because, they always try to make a copy of apple and linux, but, everytimes people reject them, or, use them as we indians use it to download other browsers
Very good link shared, Jayen! Thanks a lot! I am using Explorer -8.May be I'll switching over to it later.
Thanks Chinmoy Yes do download and give a review about it here. It has been launched today itself and is a very hot topic on net.

So how many of you tried it here. Just put your feedback here for others to know.

I mostly use Google chrome and Firefox as most of the sites which i visit open in this browser properly..So just check emails in IE so have update to any new version of IE..
Thanks for the information :)
wow wow wow, let me see what are the features added in this..
thanks for sharing the link and information jayen....i mostly use firefox........
I would surely go for it but for the time being I am ok with IE-8.
Yes chinmoy hope you must have downloaded it

Jayen i have tried it but still i feel firebox and chrome are really better than IE9.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.