Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think celebrities are considered to be idols that is why they become main headline of news..
She is really not such an important person to think..there are many problems in TN which need to be highlighted i hope media concentrate on them..
Thats right Rajani.... I think in Tamil there are temples for heroines (The demi Gods) :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Kushboo is known for her controversies.The celebrities do something or the other to draw the attention of the public.It is a way of creating publicity free of cost.

Kumaresh has once again proved he is a honorable poet of Boddunan.Good name suggested!!! :P :P
She is back at it what she is good for!! You may not love her or you may not hate her- but you can't ignore her!!!!
Ha ha ha.Good name Kumaresh.She will be very happy on hearing this name. :-).I think these kind of news are aimed at publicity.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
That's true,Meean! The people of this kind would do anything to get publicity to remain in the public eye!
Oh But how come it is named publicity? It will earn her a bad name. No one would like to earn like that..
Some people can't do without publicity and a negative one is also part of publicity!!
Such kind of persons' objective is to gain the cheap publicity. They don't care about the means and the feeling of others. They have single agenda to get publicity anyhow.
laughsq-20100915.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
There are all kinds of publicity- cheap ones,costly ones as Mr. Shashi Tharoor learnt at his expense!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.