The ‘young superstar’ Silambarasan known for his rollicking love affairs in the past is all set to settle down with his lady love.

The hero who recently altered his Little Superstar title, seems to be making a conscious effort to change his image to that of a sophisticated, young gentleman from the previous image of a romeo.

Having proclaimed his affinity for Anushka, soon after her Arundhati success, the charmer has never hidden his feelings for her. However the marriage has come as a total shocker to the industry and friends.

http://kollywood-movie.blogspot.com/2010/04/simbu-wedding-anushka-shetty.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sajeetharan

Have they invited you for attending the marriage?

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
No they have not invited me, but anuskha was my lover. she cheated me
What is Kollywood??? Tamil or Kerala film industry!!

Sajeetharan you look quite cheerful to be broken-hearted cheated lover!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kollywood is tamil film industry.!!

No kalyani, i never show my feelings outside, i have been dying without anuskha!!

am going to build another tajmahal for her!
I thought Tamil industry was called Tollywood!!!

Anyway all the best for your new Tajmahal!! what are you building it with ??? cardboard or thermocol ?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

No my love for anushka is countless, am going to build it with pure 22 carat gold, I will prove her that am better than simbu!
Hmm .... Finally, it is nice to know that our telugu Yoga teacher is getting married to Simbu :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Sajeetharan,
What name you are going to keep for the mahal? Anumahal? Why are you wasting this much of gold for her? You give the gold to me. I will take little from that and built a gold statue for you in the heart of Chennai. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Meean
I wanna name mahal as "anusaj" mahal. anushka+sajeetharan

Am not wasting, this will resemble my love for her. It will be in the history forever. I will be remembered forever. I will give you the remaining gold you build a statue for anuskha in the heart of chennai!!
Good conversation guys.... :)

@Kalyani, Telugu industry is called as "Tollywood" :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.