Sri Rishi Prabhakar, founder of Sidha Samadhi Yoga (SSY) was now in this scandal. The petition is raised against him by none other than his beloved wife. She says that Prabhakar is taking advantage of women in the name of Yoga.... :unsure: :ohmy: :huh:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
rishi.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What the hell is going with these people..??? :angry: :angry:
These so-called god-men sure seem to be having fun until being caught!!!
I just don't understand how these frauds become so popular in the first place. Must hand it to the religious fervor and stupid blind beliefs!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yeah :angry: :angry:

His wife stated that she is also one of the victim 10 years ago... But got married to this fellow finally. And she thought that he would have changed after marriage, but he still continues his deeds as usual.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
hi
Reported by Wife.

:woohoo: Then no need to ask anything,just put him in jail and let him to continue the seva.

Look at :blink: the eyes. Is there any quality or any spiritual signals on his face.

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
I do not understand why people expect anything nice from such gurus. If anyone ignores the worldly aspects and duties and clamors for unknown and dubious spiritual pursuits especially from the so called Gurus, the consequences have to be damaging only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]I do not understand why people expect anything nice from such gurus. If anyone ignores the worldly aspects and duties and clamors for unknown and dubious spiritual pursuits especially from the so called Gurus, the consequences have to be damaging only.[/quote]

Gulshan sir i am agree with you why people go this babas,gurus.People are going to them thats why they make their name,money and power...
Thanks Jasmeet for supporting me. People should not go to such fake babas. Instead they can visit the real places of worship like church, mosque, Gurdwara or temple. These baba are only involved in scandals- land, women, smuggling, drug trafficking etc.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

SUCH FRAUDS SHOULD BE SEVERELY PUNISHED,SO THAT NO ONE CAN DARE TO DO SUCH THINGS EVER....
You are right Gulshan. People should be aware of such culprits and social evils. Hope a sort of awareness program should be started to get rid of these people.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
First of all why people go to such baba's or guru's.......even if they go they should used their common senses to judge whatever guru is saying tham to do is rite or wrong....

you cant everything to guru...even people are so blind to achieve something..that they can do anything to achieve it...

heinous baba and their foolish devoties
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.