Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nowadays Staying connected means the following...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9523]}

HA HA HA! Oh my God! I have literally split my sides laughing so much! It is really funny and yet the message is so clear, we are turning into psychos by getting addicted to the net!!! :laugh:

I too found it too funny :laugh: and the surprising thing is that this actually happens...my cousins live next to each other but their children communicate through the internet :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nowadays Staying connected means the following...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9523]}

HA HA HA! Oh my God! I have literally split my sides laughing so much! It is really funny and yet the message is so clear, we are turning into psychos by getting addicted to the net!!! :laugh:

I too found it too funny :laugh: and the surprising thing is that this actually happens...my cousins live next to each other but their children communicate through the internet :dry:

It just shows that its time to wake up and step outside the virtual world! :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A nice one I found on the Mayan Calender! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9532]}

Here is something about the inter relation of Xerox, College, Students, Syllabus and knowledge. Hope you will like it much.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9534]}

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Mary
A nice one I found on the Mayan Calender! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9532]}

It sure did freak a lot of people out LOL...a really nice one :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
The real way New year resolutions should be made so that they can be kept!!! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9538]}
pricetag.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Price tag joke

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9539]}

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
The real way New year resolutions should be made so that they can be kept!!! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9538]}

Very wise and practical LOL....You have your cake and eat your cake as well :cheer:

Found this on Facebook...extremely funny ! :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9541]}

Thank you said by: Mary
Oh my God People are much fascinated with pubs in this much manner. But really a Good Joke
petrolprize.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.