The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote= Sir sorry for the mistake but I found many people are doing the same thing the difference is I just posted twice with a time interval of 2 -3 minutes others are doing it after a time interval of 10- 15 minutes......anyways if you don't want me to participate in this forum then its ok....

Arun was just pointing out since it is against the rules and you may lose posts and ponts if the moderator catch on to it ! Please dont feel bad about it and continue to post as before...

Adding S

New Word - STEP

PESTS

Adding another E to make it STEEPS[/quote]

POETESS
[quote= Sir sorry for the mistake but I found many people are doing the same thing the difference is I just posted twice with a time interval of 2 -3 minutes others are doing it after a time interval of 10- 15 minutes......anyways if you don't want me to participate in this forum then its ok....

Arun was just pointing out since it is against the rules and you may lose posts and ponts if the moderator catch on to it ! Please dont feel bad about it and continue to post as before...

Adding S

New Word - STEP

PESTS

Adding another E to make it STEEPS

POETESS[/quote]

Adding Y to make EYESPOTS
POETESS[/quote]

New word SPOTs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

POETESS

New word SPOTs[/quote]

I will take that as SPOT since spots is already a 5 letter word, far too long...

Adding an I to make it POSIT

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

New word SPOTs[/quote]

I will take that as SPOT since spots is already a 5 letter word, far too long...

Am Adding R to SPOT

SPORT

New word SPOTs

Am Adding R to SPOT

SPORT[/quote]

Sarala, you need to concentrate before adding letter and see what the last word is, which is POSIT and you cannot make SPORT with that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adding O

New Word - TROOPS

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Adding O

New Word - TROOPS

Adding N to make it PROTONS

New word
GO
usha manohar wrote:
New word
GO

am Adding D
GOD

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.