The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Adding N

New Word - SKINNY

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Move on to the next word....INK

Am adding P

Pink

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

adding y and making it....
PINKY
addig g
ping

Do not give 2 words in a row. Liable to be deleted.
PINGO

Sir sorry for the mistake but I found many people are doing the same thing the difference is I just posted twice with a time interval of 2 -3 minutes others are doing it after a time interval of 10- 15 minutes......anyways if you don't want me to participate in this forum then its ok....
Am adding P

Pink

Adding S
Spink

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Adding N

New Word - SKINNY

Starting a new word now PET

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Adding S

New Word - STEP

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html

Sir sorry for the mistake but I found many people are doing the same thing the difference is I just posted twice with a time interval of 2 -3 minutes others are doing it after a time interval of 10- 15 minutes......anyways if you don't want me to participate in this forum then its ok....

Posting consecutively unless it is needed is considered to be spamming. I have just mentioned that.
Many people do that I agree. But that is not allowed.
I have no rights to ask you not to participate in this thread and I never mentioned that too. So just keep going and add on to your valuable contribution.
Adding S

New Word - STEP

PESTS
[quote= Sir sorry for the mistake but I found many people are doing the same thing the difference is I just posted twice with a time interval of 2 -3 minutes others are doing it after a time interval of 10- 15 minutes......anyways if you don't want me to participate in this forum then its ok....[/quote]

Arun was just pointing out since it is against the rules and you may lose posts and ponts if the moderator catch on to it ! Please dont feel bad about it and continue to post as before...

Adding S

New Word - STEP

PESTS

Adding another E to make it STEEPS

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.