The definition of being a man has changed drastically over the centuries. From he who can kill the buffalo, to he who can afford the most slaves, to he who can afford the tickets on the 50-yard line. The following ten points are the most important skills a man can have to survive in modern society.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Besides all those mentioned skills one should have honesty and moral value with him, which now a day is rare to seen. What we seeing today is we have learned to advise others which is always good. But, we all living with certain negative limiting beliefs, which we don't undertand. One good skill is to know about ourselves, what are we right now, what's out limiting beliefs which blocks ways of success and achievements.
Thanks for your contribution to the list and yes both the characteristics that you suggested are important.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
After reading the link, I've discovered that I'm totally unskilled. Even then I am continuing life with help of others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hey Jayen,Thanks for sharing an interesting link.
@Basheer,
Welcome on board!!! :) :)
good list of interesting things..........thanks jayen for sharing the link......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The basic skills must be learnt. As gulshan has mentioned we are very often dependent on others.We will do well to learn to be self sufficient.
Thanks for letting me to know this information.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is wrong only if we are dependent on others at all times. ;)
since we belongs social community, we tend to dependent on others in one or other reasons. But, it doesn't means that at all times. It is our efforts to being self sufficient in all aspects of life.
RAJESH CHANDRA PANDEY wrote:
[quote]The basic skills must be learnt. As gulshan has mentioned we are very often dependent on others.We will do well to learn to be self sufficient.[/quote]

It is not practicable to know everything and do everything. If everyone were to all by himself, there would be no economic activities. It is necessary to be self sufficient in certain things like wearing clothes including neck tie, washing at least your under-garments, shaving, driving a two wheeler or car. This will add to your efficiency.

But you cannot specialize in all things. It is devote most time to your job in which you specialize and get other things from others. Everything is in market and it is okay to avail of services in market.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.