Just like a Chinese horse painting usually has 7 horses on it, a wrist watch advertisement (on TV or magazines) usually shows a 10:10 (ten past ten). Never notice it? From now on, on every watch advertisement, have a look at the time shown and you’ll find out that about 90% of the ads will give you a 10:10.
I’ve been wondering about this for long and have been asking my friends about it, but no one had a definite answer, besides guessing around.
I’ve decided to do some Googling on the web and foundread more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The reason for showing 10:10 is very reasonable. This time does not hide the logo f the advertiser and hence appropriate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

you are right sir, on all watch there time 10:10. I found in making watch that on which the machine used call memento they come with time 10:10:00 If you not set the pointer in that location the time found wrong after some time. there difference with minutes and hours. So in all watch found 10:10.For detail you can go for manufacturing unit. :)

PARKASH JI
Well that is very good explanation and i was unaware of this before as i never like to watch Advertisements. :)
This doubt was perturbing my mind for a long time.Thanks for the explanation,Jayen. :P :P
I just blogged it as I got the answer as I was also wanting to know this answer since quite a long time.

gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]The reason for showing 10:10 is very reasonable. This time does not hide the logo f the advertiser and hence appropriate.[/quote]

Very good logic.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for all the appreciation and you are welcome. Do keep giving your feed back here.

Dear Friend,
Because It is giving the clear view of both the Handle of watch for the viewers.

Regard's
Bharat.
thanks to Jayen for sharing this information..i also have seen many watch adds display 10:10 now got the answer for that...
One more reason is that it divides the watch almost three sections. Give a closer look and you will find out. The 'minute', 'hour' and 'second' hands of the watch. The hour hand at 10, minute hand at 2 and the second hand at 7.

Found it!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.