Sony Corp, struggling to return its television business to profit, may pass Samsung Electronics Co this year as the top seller of flat-screen TVs in India, the fastest-growing major market, researcher DisplaySearch said.

In a shift from an earlier strategy that focused on India's wealthiest shoppers, Sony has gained market share by offering cheaper models and expanding its distribution network, Hisakazu Torii, a Tokyo-based analyst at DisplaySearch, said in an interview. The maker of Bravia TVs last year ranked third in India behind Samsung and LG Electronics Inc, he said.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sony has a potential to beat Samsung in India as Sony has come up and is coming up with wide range of products
SOny have wide range of items which have good reputation and gradually sam sung has also improved in that same field.
Dear Friend,

This will help us to understand the rivalry among the two electronic Giants.

Regard's
Bharat.
yes Sony has the potential to do it... hope it reduces the cost
I have my TV for last five years and now I am thinking about replacing it. I saw some great Samsung LCD TV models in a supermarket.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.