Lady Gaga, Britney Spears on Hollywood rich list

London, Nov 10 (IANS)
Young artists have taken Hollywood by storm with singers Beyonce Knowles, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga finding prominent place on a rich list, which is topped by Oprah Winfrey.

All the three artists have together earned almost 137 million pounds and the sum could not match chat show queen Winfrey, 56, who earned 203 million pounds to keep her place at the top, dailymail.co.uk reports.

But what is noteworthy is that these top female earners are not more than 30-years-old.

Winfrey is followed by Knowles, 29, who is second on the list with 56 million pounds, while 28-year-old Spears was third with 41 million pounds. Gaga, 24, is placed fourth on the list with 40 million pounds, pushing Madonna, 52, into fifth place.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes recently I saw that they are in the rich list. But i personally do not think that though they are rich with money they are not rich in character especially LAdy Gaga.
To make it to the Forbes list at 24 is a huge achievement!
The people have craze for entertainment industry and that is why the film actresses and models earn more. The early age of the celebrities is also no wonder. In fact, the sportsmen and film stars and others in entertainment industry earn maximum in early age. The value of these celebrities diminishes after forty.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]To make it to the Forbes list at 24 is a huge achievement![/quote]

@ Chinmoy
i completely agree with you ...its really a big achievement to make it into the Forbes at such an young age....
Yes certainly its a great acheivement to make it to the forbes list.............
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.