As Apple prepares to announce its fourth-quarter results tonight, analysts are forecasting that it will have sold another 5m iPads, and around 12m more of the iPhone 4 it released in click here to read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apple's brand differentiation continues to be one of the strongest and most recognizable in the world. The persona of top of the line and stylistic products makes it one of the premier companies in the electronics industry.

New products, with new developing and almost monopolistic revenue streams points to continued growth, even in today's lackluster economy. Apple has positioned itself to outperform most of its competitors in Growth and profit margin explaining its obviously high P/E of more than double many of its competitors.
Apple has a huge fan club for its products like i pads and i Phones.It looks very stylish. :) :)
Thanks for comments ou all are welcome and will continue to post such news

Thank you for your appreciation on this post and will try to bring such more news to you. Till then do keep commenting as your feedback is important for improvisation. :)

Apple ipods look very stylish.... thanks for sharing this news jayen....
thanks for sharing this information...........no doubt apple ipods and apple its iphone looks very stylish...
I wish I could get an Apple iPod this diwali. :P :P
Thank you for your appreciation on this post and will try to bring such more news to you. Till then do keep commenting as your feedback is important for improvisation.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.