Satyam founder and ex-chairman Ramalinga Raju finally, on Tuesday, appeared before the CBI court in Hyderabad for questioning over illegal money transfers abroad. He has been evading the CBI questioning citing ill health so far.
He is the man charged in India's biggest corporate fraud. It has been 20 months since the CBI has taken over the case.
For the first time the CBI has got to grill Raju, the prime accused in the Satyam money scam.

More news here....
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/satyam-case-cbi-finally-grills-ramalinga-raju/132437-3.html

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its been one year since RamaLinga Raju has been arrested.

Raju, former chairman of Satyam Computers and the prime accused in the Rs 14,000-crore accounting fraud, was today discharged from the Nizam Institute of Medical Sciences where he was undergoing treatment for hepatitis C for the past ten months.

Soon after he was granted bail, the NIMS authorities, in a press conference said Raju still needed further treatment.
CBI, which is investigating the multi-crore accounting scam of Satyam Computers, filed a petition in the Supreme Court seeking cancellation of bail to Raju and nine others.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes i heard this in news channel..it is sad to know that he is unhealthy..Once upon a time i use to feel very happy about this great guy but after this fraud, though i got some bad impression and thought he should be punished...still at the corner of my heart some respect is there.. :huh: :unsure:
@Rajani

I also relate the same what you feel towards Mr Raju

I know the reason why we have stored some respect:He has committed fraud only in terms of finance. To all the people who belongs to Satyam,they really appreciate him,for they got good training on basis of knowledge building,knowledge sharing and knowledge moulding. All the people who have joined satyam underwent training at lush green training centres with wi-fi facilities and also the groups and teams formed were the thickest on the basics of 'knowledge'

A satyam employee/employer is such that even after he/she is removed from satyam,he/she is very well capable of getting similar jobs due to the skills acquired.

Moreover,he has done many charitable works of which the village community speaks volume of. This is so,as I stay close to Byraju foundation,which was started by Mr Raju on behalf of his father to help develop villages.The villages he developed have atleast 90% facilities and literacy.

Swetha Shenoy
I am glad that he has surrendered to Indian Government Judiciary and Police.Had the United States/any other Nation's Interpol caught him,he would have become a National Shame and we would all go through a grilling process of bearing the shame.

Surrendering to the police and confession of his crimes definitely has an effect of reduction of his judiciary statements
angel_devil_smiley-20101005.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Well i can't say anything much about it, since i haven't followed the case so very well....

I had just been reading the headlines, and only knows that he has done fruad...
Swetha wrote:
[quote]I am glad that he has surrendered to Indian Government Judiciary and Police.Had the United States/any other Nation's Interpol caught him,he would have become a National Shame and we would all go through a grilling process of bearing the shame.

Surrendering to the police and confession of his crimes definitely has an effect of reduction of his judiciary statements[/quote]

That should be good option.
But i think some time even a good person have some devil on the other side..

I saw some of his snaps in the newspaper and he has gone really sick and appears very thin and dull.But such a well educated person must have not involved himself in such a scam. :(
He changed a lot within a span of one year.. :dry:

Mental Happiness is the key point of health... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Oh..The story was almost behind curtain. Now again it comes out.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes Abid..... This case was now taken by CBI....
This is a very big scam....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.