A study by Maastricht University in The Netherlands suggests that a mother's diet can influence the eventual gender of her baby. The study tracked expectant mothers who were directed to eat a high-dairy, magnesium-rich diet, cutting out foods rich in salt and potassium. Some 80% of the mothers gave birth to a baby girl.

The study also tracked when couple's conceived, finding that odds of having a girl were boosted if fertilization occurred outside of the days immediately before and after ovulation.

"The results show that both diet and timing methods increase the probability of a girl - the impact of the diet being the most pronounced," a university spokesman said.

source:

http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/09/06/for-monday-want-a-baby-girl-chow-down-on-nuts-and-cheese/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sajee,
My wife eats neither of them.But I have three girl children!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Abid,

This increaeses the chances of having girl child, May be your wife would have eaten before marriage!!

Few years back there was one more research regarding couples who consumed lot of diary products since childhood, gave birth to twins more than people who ate other kinds of food..
There has been so many questions regarding this.. Hope this mystery continues, or else gender bias may become more..
India have low female ratio..i wish all newly married women should eat more nuts and cheese..
thanks for sharing this information..............

would definitely have when i plan for baby..............
Thanks for sharing the information Sajeetharan. This would be really informative for everyone. :)
7_4_36-20100908.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thanks Sajeetharan for sharing this secret! But what Abid has to say I am getting a bit skeptical!!!
Thanks for sharing the information Sajeetharan...................
Thats funny... Thats funny.... :) Eating nuts and cheese... :laugh:

Well this is completely different news.. :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I remember of a funny belief that lying always would give us baby girl..... Donno whether it is right or not!!!! :P :P :P

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.