Pakistan frees 100 more Indian fishermen
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan on Thursday released another batch of 100 Indian fishermen from a prison in Karachi, two days after it freed 100 fishermen languishing in the port city's jail, authorities said.

Pakistani authorities released 100 Indian fishermen Aug 31 from a prison in Karachi. They were held for fishing illegally in Pakistani waters across the Sir Creek border, Xinhua reported.

The freed fishermen will be handed over to Indian authorities at the Wagah border checkpost on Friday. They boarded buses in Karachi on Thursday and will arrive in Lahore early Friday.

Another group of 101 prisoners will be released by Pakistan Sep 4, while the last group of 141 prisoners will be let off Sep 6.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-frees-100-more-Indian-fishermen/articleshow/6479335.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks to the two Non Government organisations which filed a petition in supreme court to release the fishermen.Atleast there are few people who are kind enough to help. :)
Thanks for the information sajee.. How many people does Pakistan have like this...
That's very good news for the family of the indian fisherman.

thanks for sharing
I think it is good news indeed..hope many captured victims are relesed too..
Hope it's a positive sign.What I understand is thousands of innocent Indian have been cooling their heels in various jails and prisons of Pakistan.Pakistan needs to follow it up with many more just gestures.
I think good news indeed!! :)

Thanks for the information Sajee.. :) :)
I once again reiterate that Pakistan has to follow it up with many more such positive steps to create a friendly image so that our relationship can improve.Especially dismantling the terror structure and shed its terrorist mindset.
We must be happy that atleast 1/100th of pakisthan has humanity
00020163-20100904.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
But it's the 99/100 that's behind all the trouble.When the 10/100 turns into 99/100 we may see some real progress!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.