KFC HAS A winner in its new vegetarian offering. The restaurant chain's vegetarian Zinger Burger that was launched earlier this month has apparently 'outdone company expectations'. So much so, that it now plans to launch
three more vegetarian products within the next two years. "We are trying to attract vegetarian consumers and the veg Zinger has worked well," informed Unnat Varma, director
marketing-KFC, Yum! Restaurants India. "We planned to sell one lakh Veg Zingers in a month. But we are selling as many burgers every ten days," he added. Clearly, the slight
strategy tweak seems to have helped the brand
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes --- I have seen this in advertisements...

Yummy.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
yes... I have seen this many times in advertisements... :)

Thanks for update!!
Nice to see some good news about KFC about VEG food..Thanks for sharing natraj...HOwever i lost interest in KFC food..
[quote]Nice to see some good news about KFC about VEG food..Thanks for sharing natraj...HOwever i lost interest in KFC food..[/quote]

See this thread :

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/11-general-discussions/65229-whatever-we-feel-good-is-not-always-goodsee-the-truth.html#65255
thats good..........kfc is promoting veg food...........good for vegetarians......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Tasty and delicious food to eat. But it is always better to stay away from fast foods. Too much of fast food consumption is not good for health. :P
Thanks for the update,friends.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.