A person beaten her wife to death. He was suspecting that his wife is lesbian and she having physical relations with a woman in proximity. Police has nabbed accused.

Salauddin of Ahmedabad was married to 23 years old Tehseen. Tehseen used to come to Tuntun's house whose husband works in Arab. Salauddin doubted that her wife had lesbian relations with her friend.

Husband and wife both fought and he killed his wife with a cricket bat.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my!!! This is very bad. He killed two lives.. :(

From where are you getting all these horrible news Sajeetharan...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.

From where are you getting all these horrible news Sajeetharan...

We are living in India, we dont have to search for this kind of news deepti,

http://in.jagran.yahoo.com/news/local/uttarpradesh/4_1_6681858.html
Horrible news indeed, what kind of a person does that to his own wife pregnant with his own baby, he is a monster! :angry: :angry:

[quote]We are living in India, we dont have to search for this kind of news deepti,[/quote]

It is not just India, Sajee, it happens everywhere in world even in so-called civilized countries of the west. You make it sound like India is filled with barbarians.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, its right Kalyani... It is very horrible news.. And do not know why people are so inhuman!!!!. :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
So sad to hear the death of two lives...
Oh my God!! horrible news...he killed two lives...
It is very unfortunate event.
Very true Kalyani!!
This kind of incidences are happening all over the world. Since we are living in India, We frequently get to know about these incidences. You may find more severe and barbaric incidences in so called developed countries.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
This is the darkest aspect of human behavior and such gruesome incident takes place and can take place in any part of the world.Very mind-boggling,indeed!
Yes. This is very bad and this sort of behavior is a black spot of human race...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes it is very sad news indeed..killing two lives??Dont know what kind of person he is..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.