Hai friends here is chance for us to share our dreams and weather its becomes true in ur real life?????????
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
j.s.sathishkumar wrote:
[quote]Hai friends here is chance for us to share our dreams and weather its becomes true in ur real life?????????[/quote]

This world is like a Kalpa Vrishkha. Whatever you dream comes true wholly or partly depending on your activity. If you work on your dream, this is accomplished. Otherwise this is just day dreaming like proverbial 'sheikh chilli'.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Always I had a dream of writing blogs and nowadays i have started to accompolish it. It gives real happiness when our dreams come true.
I strongly believe that if u have a dream and you have passion towards it. Then believe me no one can stop you from achieving it.
This is the dream quote which i relish the most.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." Eleanor Roosevelt
I think dream can be true sometimes but not always. :) :) :)
Friends many a times my dreams have become true. But the fact is I forget my dreams when I jut wake up from my sleep.Strange na ! :ohmy:
I used to always dream like am falling from a peak before 5 yrs, for many months i was getting that dream, eventually one day i fell from 1st floor and after that incident that dream didnt even come even once.
many of my dreams have come true in the past...........presently it is not happening......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
yes it is correct. It depends the time. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
One just cant do without dreams. They are an essential part of one's life. And one who doesnt dream, is away from reality in his/her life. Dreaming is also an art, if you give a thought..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.