27-year-old Harjot Hundal Singh dragged the woman into his van, tied her hands and told her to stop shouting or he would kill her, according to AAP report on Wednesday.

Singh also punched the woman who was 19 years old and had been walking home from Springvale station in Melbourne's east in June last year, and grabbed her around the throat before pulling her pants and underwear off.

He drove the van for a few minutes before stopping and raping the student.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I wonder whether the indian nationals abroad believe in export of everything including rape. They must understand that others do not wish to 'import' rape from India. Such acts are very heinous and give a very bad name to nation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You are right Gulshan, why do Indian men act so much as if tehy sexually deprived or desperate??

It is very shameful and give a bad name to India! :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We people always talk about Indians being attacked by Aussies, but if this kind of situation happens, who wont attack Indians then..
This is a very shameful act. Harassing is a sin. Why they dont think about the consequences when they involve in these sort of shameful act?
:angry: :angry: :angry: It is very shameful for Indians.
Why he did like this. He doesn't have knowledge about India and its proud,famous etc..I Thing Australians are attacking on Indians continuously so may be a reason behind that.

How ever It should not happened, any where. :angry:

Chant Hare krishna and be happy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.