The local Dainik jagran- Hindi daily has published very funny but shameful news. In a recently held Family counseling meet in Police Lines, Agra, very bizarre affairs came to light.

A woman happily married since last twelve years got entangled with a lady home guard. she deserted her family and is maintaining lesbian relation with the lady home guard. Her husband and children are very perturbed.

A youth fell in love with his friend's mother who is of his mom's age. Despite, this age difference, he is living together with this woman fit to be his mother. The woman's family is also very perturbed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
its shocking and a shameful act.......how come any one fall in love with anyone;s friend's mother.......disgusting .....
This is not a shameful act, there are lot of happenings in and around the world. It is personal's likes and dislikes. In India out of 100 family 1 family women fall under this category. Not a big deal!
Maybe the news is quiet common now-a-days due to influence of western culture.
It is not influence of western culture, i would say it is one and only influence of Indian culture! "eldery women"
We should not blame the western culture for our discipline less actions.It is our sixth sense which should analyse the right and wrong.It does not matter in which part of the world we are, every individual must have self discipline.
This kind of news are really deterring our culture's image, but it proves that love have no eyes.
See how the culture is changing. It is very shameful act these two incidents make us understand. It is very unnatural and disgusting...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Both news are indeed very disturbing to our sentiments but they are not entirely new!

With more freedom now given to women, the women in the above example chose to give in to their feelings. In other times, that is a few years back, they would not have dared to do so.

regarding the second incident, I have heard of that in real life it used to happen, especially in Punjab.

If a woman's husband died, then she was forced to marry his brother (who could be her son's age in many cases.) This was supposed to keep the woman safe from society although it was more to keep her share of property through her husband within the family itself.
So if the woman and the boy chose to be together themselves, it should not surprise us.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well this is very common in western countries. This relation was well brought out in advance in hindi movies like Fire and others, but that's the truth and truth can have a dreadful face too.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.