Wonders never cease to exist. Two Delhi students have discovered a new asteroid as part of a unique astronomy project connected to the US space agency NASA.

Amanjot Singh and Sahil Wadhwa, both Class 12 students of Ryan International School, discovered a main belt asteroid (2010 PO24) on Aug 6 as part of the All India Asteroid Search Campaign (AIASC).

source : www.mathrubhumi.com

Eureka! Delhi school boys discover new asteroid : Full News Here...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good news Kumaresh, thanks for sharing!!

This proves that there is no dearth for talented and enterprising youth in India. Another set of scientists in the making!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This shows that India has no scarcity for intelligient and talented people...Great child indeeded..I am congratulating him.. :)

Thanks for sharing the news Kumaresh another intelligent person and Indian.. :cheer: :)
Yes kalyani and Rajani!

Why not all Indian Engg colleges attain IIT standards? what about 90% marks secured students in 10+2 . Are they not eligible to study in IIT standard institutes? How india become super power in world with low level standard engg colleges? why not every
district in our india have a IIT?
Congrats to those 2 young scientists. Indians Rock... keep it up guys..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.