Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?

It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (DHANIYA) and wash it clean

Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool.

Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.

Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Still i do not know what is parsley. Can anyone tell me? our kidneys cannot function properly without enough water. When they do not work to capacity, some of the load is dumped onto your liver.
http://www.siliconindia.com/shownews/Clean_your_Kidneys_with_Dhaniya-nid-63720-cid-mem-sid-.html
Sunny thank you for the link....

But why did akash posted the same stuff posted by sandeep in siliconindia.
Is that oki.
[quote]Sunny thank you for the link....

But why did akash posted the same stuff posted by sandeep in siliconindia.
Is that oki.[/quote]

All Izz Well........
sajeetharan wrote:
[quote]Still i do not know what is parsley. Can anyone tell me? our kidneys cannot function properly without enough water. When they do not work to capacity, some of the load is dumped onto your liver.[/quote]

Parsley is DHANIA. This has been indicated in this thread itself. You have rightly stated that water is necessary. Wate is necessary for most of our problems- digestion etc. Kidney stone is also a problem. If you take sufficient water and beer, kidney stone problem will not arise.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

THANKS AKASH FOR SHARING THIS USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THE TREATMENT TO CLEAN KIDNEY STONES.........

PARSLEY IS A TYPE OF HERB(LOOKS LIKE THAT OF CORRIANDER LEAVES),AVAILABLE IN MARKETS...

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Traditionally. parsley has been used for congestion and inflammation of the kidneys and bladder, gravel, stones, and urine retention. The root and leaves are excellent for the liver and spleen. It is also one of the best reliefs for edema, helping when other remedies have failed; parsley is a very reliable diuretic remedy often ignored today. Parsley root and seeds contain ingredients that help produce a pain relieving benefit to relax stiff joints.
Well it is very useful information indeed..thanks for sharing Akash.
I don't understand Parsley and Dhaniya.Is it for cleaning kidneys or to make it more working?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I think the best option is doing a minor surgery like process in a good hospital.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.