did you know that google is going to launch an all new web application(based on browser applications in web 2.0) called Google wave?

Google is getting ready to launch a great internet tool, that will change the way we use internet.From e-mails to chatting to wiki, many things are going to change.

In may of this year there was a conference (about 400 people) for programmers where google unveiled their latest web application that is being developed.Now that I've aroused curiosity, it's time for you to see what google wave is all about:
Click here

I can say one thing though-I was bedazzled by the features of google wave.I'm sure that google wave is going to be an instant hit all over the world(did I mention-it is open source project!!)

*Imagination encircles the world *
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I heard about it few days back and checked out some pages as well. It is really going to rock the netigens all over the world. Thanks Thirukumaran for sharing the link.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.