NOTE: This thread is strictly for boys

As members have suggested, i prepared a list of women whom men should not marry.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is the list:

1.Marry pretty women or ugly ones. Short ones or tall ones. Blondes or brunettes. Just, whatever you do, don't marry a woman with a career.

I was searching for the points, but i could get this only. need your suggestion boys
Flowers are to see and not to pluck. women are to love and not to marry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It's a pearl of wisdom from Gulsah!!
oh.. whats bad in a woman with a career.. hehe... so funny... ..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
One should marry a woman whose voice he would like to hear for a life time as marraige is a serious life time commitment.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
should not marry a woman you can live with.. marry one.. without whom.. you cannot live..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Never marry one who cries when you laugh and laughs when you cry!!
Because if many social scientists are to be believed, you run a higher risk of having a rocky marriage. While everyone knows that marriage can be stressful, recent studies have found professional women are more likely to get divorced, more likely to cheat, less likely to have children, and, if they do have kids, they are more likely to be unhappy about it. A recent study in Social Forces, a research journal, found that women--even those with a "feminist" outlook--are happier when their husband is the primary breadwinner.
The social scientists have advanced very cogent arguments but I believe they have taken an extreme stand stand.Career is not a barrier to a happy conjugal life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.