Germany massacred Argentina by 4-0 in world cup football 2010 at South Africa.Incredible again!!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every Argentinian fan was very keen to rush posting comments against Brasil yesterday, and one could expect Brazilian fans to return the favor, but that won't be necessary. After all we can understand our Argentinian friends must be quite devastated now, especially given the fact that we are still 3 world cups ahead. Congratulations to Germany for putting up a solid performance, worthy of the older German teams, famous for their focused teamwork through the entire 90'.As for Argentina, I believe they haven't given much credit to Tevez whom I consider as their best player. See ya in 2014!
A great win for Germany.Argentina was simply outclassed!
It was a great match to watch between Germany and Argentina and finally Argentina out of world cup.
Good Morning to all my friends!

I think one of the reasons for this debacle of Argentina was its overdependence on a single player - Messi.
"Seeing the way Terry played against Germany, if I was Terry I wouldn't be able to go back to my country," said Demichelis.
I wonder what he must be thinking now about his own performance against Germany yesterday!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.