Air India flight crashed in Mangalore Airport at 6:30 AM today, May 22nd.

Sources say that 160 passengers were dead!!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's simply horrible! So many lives lost!!Air travel is increasingly getting unsafe.My heart reaches out to the ones who lost their dear and near ones!
This is horrible. The flight is landing at that time. It is 10 km from the air port. Official information about how many passengers dead didn't declared yet.

India is facing every day lot of challenges!!!!

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
That's a very sad news for the day.It seems there were totally 19 children also on the flight.Let's us pray for the souls to rest in peace.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Although the air traffic has grown hugely over the years but the safety aspect has not been taken care of accordingly.Hope the latest tragedy would force the authrities to sit up and take note!
At persent, the sources say that 6 passengers were resuced and still the rescue team is on....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hope many such passengers are rescued and saved!
A child aged between 2 and 3 years old is believed to have survived. Krishnan, Pradip, Mohammad Abdul, Roy Joel, Pratap D'Souza, Mayan Kutty, Umar Farooq and a medical student Sabrina Haq are the others believed to have survived
In reducing the running cost airlines are compromising with maintenance cost. The result infront of all.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It is really a very shocking news !
I is being said that it is worst airplane accident of the decade on an Indian soil.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Very horrible accident! Let's all pray for those poor souls who perished!!

it shows yet again that quality is getting compromised to reduce the operating costs! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.