Now the question is whether he will be given death sentence by the court?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm....yes..

After a long gap, the result has been announced.......

As the trail is here in India, he should be given punishment here in India only......

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
i don't know why we are wasting tax payers money on such bullshit cases.KASAB was to be publicly hanged on the very first day. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Well he should be hanged till death
That's right, he should be hanged!! BUt God only knows whether he will be justly punished or not, coz as we all know Afzal Guru is still being kept alive even after so many yeaars!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

The member and public sentiments on this matter are very clear that he should be hanged and Kalyani rightly pointed about previous case that he is still alive.

Was special court the last appellate authority in this case or we will have to wait till supreme courts judgement?

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The judgment of sentence to death by the Special court has to be ratified by High Court. The High court verdict is subject to appeal before supreme court. The accused has also a chance to make a mercy appeal before President of India.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.