Agra Police on the march.

The Government Railway Police (GRP) of Agra conducted a cleanliness drive for 48 hours across 12 stations in the Agra division,

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2015/06/27/public-urination-india_n_7680154.html?utm_hp_ref=india

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

According to Gadkari urine is very important source of ingredients required by plants and also for treating wounds etc and as an ingredient in many medicinal formulae of ancient India. Police should not be arresting these distributors of urine !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Funny. Urine according to some is good for health. But never public urination Which is a health hazard

Public urination is a smell hazard and not a health hazard. Urine is infection less and sterile and smell is due to presence of urea.Yes when there is infection in kidney or urinary tract then it is infected. But it is not airborne and thus does not spread infection.

Whatever it may be it's a hazard. Above all it disfigures the city's beauty.

It is not a good sight I agree but which Indian city looks beautiful to you these days.

Of course, it' presents a bad picture. There is nothing wrong in directing our efforts to make our surroundings look beautiful.

It is awkward to come across men urinating without a care in the world as if the whole city is theirs ...On a lighter note in my ancestral home during old days they used to collect urine in pots and it was mixed with hay and neem leaves to make fertiliser which is supposed to be the best there is ... But urinating in public in open view and polluting the air is something else.. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was once walking with an Indian in New York when he felt like urinating. I sympathised with him that he will have to hold for a long time but I was wrong. Soon he found a lonely corner and passed urine  and came back and said yaar we Indians can mange anywhere and both of us had a hearty laugh.

While appreciating the efforts of Agra Police, i feel there is no use of these measures without strict implementation of the penalties forever. It should not be a measure for a day or two.Such measures should be implemented all along the year.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.