Windows XP Service Pack 3 support and Microsoft Office 2003 Service pack 3 support ends today. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes mohan. Microsoft ends Windows XP support from today. It'll effect many system including ATM. Backdoor will open for intruder.:(
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Yes mohan. Microsoft ends Windows XP support from today. It'll effect many system including ATM. Backdoor will open for intruder.:(

It was reported that BANK officials have Already taken care of this. I confirmed it it from the officials of my local HDFC bank
My old hp desktop has xp. I used returnil virtual system in order to keep it virus free. I love win 8.1 on my notebook replacement.

Windows XP Service Pack 3 support and Microsoft Office 2003 Service pack 3 support ends today. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

most of us were using the illegal versions anyways. yes for the people who were using the originals, it's going to be a problem.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

most of us were using the illegal versions anyways. yes for the people who were using the originals, it's going to be a problem.
I have genuine Win xp apart from now Win 8, I use returnil to create a temporary account while using internet and after restart all browsing impression gone, and now users can use it such virtual softwares on win xp to avoid downloading malicious contents, it is good idea to install a commercial av software whcih can protect win xp if some one is still using it, so far av vendors are supporting Win xp,

I have genuine Win xp apart from now Win 8, I use returnil to create a temporary account while using internet and after restart all browsing impression gone, and now users can use it such virtual softwares on win xp to avoid downloading malicious contents, it is good idea to install a commercial av software whcih can protect win xp if some one is still using it, so far av vendors are supporting Win xp,

I have a legal, licensed copy of XP on my desktop and will have to upgrade it very soon. Can you tell me more about returnil? What it is and how it works so I can use it at least until I get my PC upgraded? I do have a licensed copy of Quickheal installed too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I have a legal, licensed copy of XP on my desktop and will have to upgrade it very soon. Can you tell me more about returnil? What it is and how it works so I can use it at least until I get my PC upgraded? I do have a licensed copy of Quickheal installed too!
returnil is a virtualisation software, which creates clone of existing operating system say Win Xp and then it loads virtualisaed operating system upon restart of computer. The virtualized OS loads and one can browse internet, surf websites, and if the computer is at all affected with viruses, as simple restart will clean the system as the computer runs on a clone system. Due to lack of support from Microsoft on Win XP, there is heavy chance of this OS could be infected with nastywares all around internet. Freewares like returnil and some other virtualized software can clone existing OS and load cloned OS and with a restart all of your browsing session deleted. If any viruses reach your PC it will stay temporarily. Currently, it is a smart option for Win XP users, apart from this Microsoft's own Windows Steady state, similar software like Returnil do the job for Win XP users. The cloned OS runs in an isolated environment, with a restart PC comes to real OS. Such OS virtualised software like Returnil. While working within virtualized environment you have options to save particular files and documents that can stay with PC even after restart. It is a system virtualisation software. Returnil, Microsoft's Windows Steady State, toolwiz time freeze, private workplace are some of free systerm virtualisatio software. I find easiest to use is Toolqiz timefreedge, then Returnil and then WIndows Steady state. other two freeware I have never used.

About antivirus I use Bitdefender Internet Security.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.