More than once union finance minister had a dig at ignorance of the opposition. He feels difficuylty in arguing economic decisions with BJP P.M. candidate Modi whos knowlege according to Finance Minister is just that of eight standard student. Now he has also said that critics of Gas price hike are ignorant of economics.

Indeed Chidambram is in a very pitiable condition. How he can enter in arguments with thopse who know nothing. after all, he is FR.M. and not a school teacher. I also wonder why eminent opposition leaders like yashwant Sinha, who may be knowing economicxs better don't say anything on economic issues. The F.M. would be more comfortable with knowledgeable opposition leaders.

http://profit.ndtv.com/news/economy/article-those-against-gas-price-hike-dont-know-economics-101-chidambaram-381064

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So, our finance minister expects all the members of the house should be a graduate in economics. And our cultural minister expects all the members should be eminent dancers, stage artists and singers.
Instead of taking a dig at Modi about his lack of knowledge in economics, Mr FM should know that he should explain his financial matters in an easy yo understand language so that all members can understand.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
So, our finance minister expects all the members of the house should be a graduate in economics. And our cultural minister expects all the members should be eminent dancers, stage artists and singers.
Instead of taking a dig at Modi about his lack of knowledge in economics, Mr FM should know that he should explain his financial matters in an easy yo understand language so that all members can understand.

I agree. The Finance minister should reply politely without commenting on quality of knowledge of the critics. There is no harm in replying to criticism by even primary level student.

I agree. The Finance minister should reply politely without commenting on quality of knowledge of the critics. There is no harm in replying to criticism by even primary level student.

There is an amicable way of answering a member's queries. In the absence of this parliamentary proceedings will turn in to unparliamentary proceedings leading to friction.

There is an amicable way of answering a member's queries. In the absence of this parliamentary proceedings will turn in to unparliamentary proceedings leading to friction.

He has not said so in parliament. He has said outside parliament in response to Modi's criticim in election rally.

A true knowledgeable is the one who can convince an ignorant. It's easy to make a remark than convincing someone with factual points. Modi has already said that he has not even seen the doors of Howard but he can manage the business.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A true knowledgeable is the one who can convince an ignorant. It's easy to make a remark than convincing someone with factual points. Modi has already said that he has not even seen the doors of Howard but he can manage the business.

Academic degrees are in no way are the measuring rods of one's intellect.

We have mostly uneducated shopkeepers making good money and maintaining good account without ever needing the help of a CA. Most big businessmen despite having the best education and educated managers not make good money so education is not necessarily is the criteria of good business knowledge. The kind of money management we are having in this country under two top economist is not a secret.

We have mostly uneducated shopkeepers making good money and maintaining good account without ever needing the help of a CA. Most big businessmen despite having the best education and educated managers not make good money so education is not necessarily is the criteria of good business knowledge. The kind of money management we are having in this country under two top economist is not a secret.

Very true. I wonder at the acumen of Marwari community who do roaring business withput being a graduate from Harward. And all of them are migrants. Wherever they run business, it's a roaring success.

We have mostly uneducated shopkeepers making good money and maintaining good account without ever needing the help of a CA. Most big businessmen despite having the best education and educated managers not make good money so education is not necessarily the criteria of good business knowledge. The kind of money management we are having in this country under two top economist is not a secret.

Very true. I wonder at the acumen of Marwari community who do roaring business withput being a graduate from Harward. And all of them are migrants. Wherever they run business, it's a roaring success.

Do you know a marwari bought a MALL from a NRI who was incurring big losses and sold computers and shunned the extra staff. Next time when the NRI visited India thinking the MALL must be ruined he found it doing good business. He asked the Marwari- How did you manage this, what is your profit percentage? Marwari said- 1%
NRI was more confused untill the Marwari did not tell him
Bhaya 1 rupiya lagate hain 1 Rupiya kamate hain
Ho gaya ;) ;)

Thank you said by: rambabu

We have mostly uneducated shopkeepers making good money and maintaining good account without ever needing the help of a CA. Most big businessmen despite having the best education and educated managers not make good money so education is not necessarily the criteria of good business knowledge. The kind of money management we are having in this country under two top economist is not a secret.

Do you know a marwari bought a MALL from a NRI who was incurring big losses and sold computers and shunned the extra staff. Next time when the NRI visited India thinking the MALL must be ruined he found it doing good business. He asked the Marwari- How did you manage this, what is your profit percentage? Marwari said- 1%
NRI was more confused untill the Marwari did not tell him
Bhaya 1 rupiya lagate hain 1 Rupiya kamate hain
Ho gaya ;) ;)

Wonderful Simply fantastic. Which business school teaches these nuances anywhere in the world ?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.