The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All these are the most horrible news. People dealing with the catching of animals must investigate from where such creatures are coming.

They are free creatures and breed in fields,lakes and wherever there is thick lush greenery. Now they are deprived of food because the forest cover is vanishing so they are venturing into cities and gobble up anything they find...In a way we are only responsible for this since we are occupying their habitat by cutting down forests and trees...

If their natural habitats are kept in tact, no animal will come in to the plains. Very often in Vizag we are seeing a cheetah in the regions close to forests.
Ore bapre, I can not believe this. Any news after that? is the man dead?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ore bapre, I can not believe this. Any news after that? is the man dead?

There have been cases where people were found alive after being swallowed by Pythons...The python was cut open and the person brought out ! Ough ! :blink: ...I am not sure what has happened in this case..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is horrifying what a python is capable of ! I had heard of a python swallowing chicks,rats,even cats and dogs but swallowing a man who was drunk and lying down near a liquor shop ??? Incidentally this happened in a place called Attapadi in Kerala.....Just looking at the pictures gives one goose pimples !
http://lordsofthedrinks.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/python-eats-drunk-man-in-india/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10894]}

The picture is frightful. I think python cann't difference between got and man.
From where does the snake come? This question is disturbing my mind.
This is very terrifying. However one should think many times before becoming a drunkard and lying down anywhere.

I agree with you, next time a man decides to overdrink, he should find a place where python does not swallow him. He can keep a sharp knife as well with him. Nice suggestion (Thumbs up)
2-Drinkers.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Devyani Sarkar
This is very terrifying. However one should think many times before becoming a drunkard and lying down anywhere.

I agree with you, next time a man decides to overdrink, he should find a place where python does not swallow him. He can keep a sharp knife as well with him. Nice suggestion (Thumbs up)

"Think before you Drink
Ensure a place to Fall
Where there are no Pythons at all."

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10896]}
Rambabu

Inspired by Sunil's thread
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Devyani Sarkar

Your comment has inspired me. It resulted in a cartoon which acts as a safety measure to all those drinkers who drink ignoring the safety and ultimately becoming a prey to Pythons.

Your comment has inspired me. It resulted in a cartoon which acts as a safety measure to all those drinkers who drink ignoring the safety and ultimately becoming a prey to Pythons.

Yes this should be. It is good idea. Every bars and alcohol shops must hang down this cartoon picture with a beware note.

Yes this should be. It is good idea. Every bars and alcohol shops must hang down this cartoon picture with a beware note.

Why only cartoon picture? Picture of python also hang down.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.