The topic is locked.
It is horrifying what a python is capable of ! I had heard of a python swallowing chicks,rats,even cats and dogs but swallowing a man who was drunk and lying down near a liquor shop ??? Incidentally this happened in a place called Attapadi in Kerala.....Just looking at the pictures gives one goose pimples !
http://lordsofthedrinks.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/python-eats-drunk-man-in-india/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10894]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very terrifying. However one should think many times before becoming a drunkard and lying down anywhere.
This is very terrifying. However one should think many times before becoming a drunkard and lying down anywhere.

LOL LOL>>>you really come up with the most unexpected answers Devyani , that is a good one ! :laugh: :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is horrifying what a python is capable of ! I had heard of a python swallowing chicks,rats,even cats and dogs but swallowing a man who was drunk and lying down near a liquor shop ??? Incidentally this happened in a place called Attapadi in Kerala.....Just looking at the pictures gives one goose pimples !
http://lordsofthedrinks.wordpress.com/2013/11/27/python-eats-drunk-man-in-india/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10894]}

Stunned. I wonder at the size of the Python's stomach.
FRom what we can see it can stretch to limitless levels..it is scary since we have quite a few wans]dering around here near my house.Just last week one 14 ft long python was caught in the back garden of a house and sent to the zoo...

All these are the most horrible news. People dealing with the catching of animals must investigate from where such creatures are coming.
Why did python cross the road? Drunken man wasn't wearing his seat belt.

http://mohanmekap.com/

He wore it after the accident.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

LOL....It would have anyway swallowed him with the seat and seat belt ... :dry:

LOL....It would have anyway swallowed him with the seat and seat belt ... :dry:

I will not be surprised if it swallows after seeing the size of its stomach
All these are the most horrible news. People dealing with the catching of animals must investigate from where such creatures are coming.

They are free creatures and breed in fields,lakes and wherever there is thick lush greenery. Now they are deprived of food because the forest cover is vanishing so they are venturing into cities and gobble up anything they find...In a way we are only responsible for this since we are occupying their habitat by cutting down forests and trees...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.