Scientists from Tufts university, USA discovered a gene silencing which can prevent getting fat even after consuming high calorie food. Researchers came to this conclusion, after conducting an experiment on mice.
Now Pizza huts and Junk palaces will do a roaring business.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/eat-to-your-heart-s-content-and-do-not-get-fat-/1163088/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am sure these companies will take a look at this. And then they will start emphasizing that their products do not increase the fat how much ever does one eat it. Who knows, even new companies might spring up.
I am sure these companies will take a look at this. And then they will start emphasizing that their products do not increase the fat how much ever does one eat it. Who knows, even new companies might spring up.

That's but natural. If there's a scientific evidence and the method that curbs the gene in a commercial way, the prospective beneficiaries that is junk food makers will cash in in a big way.
Without getting fat this is really a good news to many and they can eat now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Scientists from Tufts university, USA discovered a gene silencing which can prevent getting fat even after consuming high calorie food. Researchers came to this conclusion, after conducting an experiment on mice.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/eat-to-your-heart-s-content-and-do-not-get-fat-/1163088/
I am sure exercise is better than all these genes calculations as it gives natural resistance power, it is better as there are plenty of genes in human body and each month it seems that scientists are discovering one or more genes, on a devil's advocate view I could only hope that they should not be influenced by bug food companies.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I am sure exercise is better than all these genes calculations as it gives natural resistance power, it is better as there are plenty of genes in human body and each month it seems that scientists are discovering one or more genes, on a devil's advocate view I could only hope that they should not be influenced by bug food companies.

Yes, this talk of nexus between such studies and vested interests are in the air. Strengthening our own natural in built immune system is the best bet and solution for all .

That's but natural. If there's a scientific evidence and the method that curbs the gene in a commercial way, the prospective beneficiaries that is junk food makers will cash in in a big way.

I think the people in question would be working on proving, if possible that it does curb the genes from increasing the fats. This will be nothing less than a revolution...

I think the people in question would be working on proving, if possible that it does curb the genes from increasing the fats. This will be nothing less than a revolution...

Yes it seems so. A boon to the junk food lovers. Anyhow it has to be seen how it works when it materializes.

Yes it seems so. A boon to the junk food lovers. Anyhow it has to be seen how it works when it materializes.

It doesn't increase the fats is the only point we are discussing. But what about the quality (which I guess will be up to the mark) and the nutiritional values? How are they tackling this issue?

It doesn't increase the fats is the only point we are discussing. But what about the quality (which I guess will be up to the mark) and the nutiritional values? How are they tackling this issue?

It's about silencing a gene that contributes to fat in the body. If through the innovation, that particular gene is made null and void, one can eat whatever they like, without the fear of fat accumulation .
This is the best news for me since I love to eat everything that is fattening - Ghee, butter, crea cakes,sweets,pastries and all cheese based dishes :dry: - let's hope the medication hits the market soon since walking and exercise no doubt helps but it is better to have an alternative when you are lazy ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.