congress is seriously considering 30 years imprisonment to the rapists. If one is a habitual rapist, a chemical castration is suggested. However, the proposals are yet to be finalized according to a news item in the Times of India website.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Death penalty is the good punishment for the rapists.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Death penalty is the good punishment for the rapists.

With the mounting pressure from the people, ultimately the Govt has to yield to the demand, death sentence.
This punishment would serve them better while they will find them dying by inches and gram neither dead nor alive.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This punishment would serve them better while they will find them dying by inches and gram neither dead nor alive.

Yes, that's the intention behind this punishment. Allow them to live like a "Living Corpse."
Yes that would be a good decision and may help in reducing such incidents. :)

But on the contrary I don't think it would totally eliminate such cases as we need to change mentality of people who don't respect females. I really get frustrated when I see people commenting bad words to girls going on the road I don't know what is the reason they do that. There have been many instances where in I have seen people delibrately touching or hurting girls physically in buses or on road though they pretend they did it unintentionally we must analyse it what is the way we may change people mentality. Its high time now we need such changes to stop such cases repeat in future. :blink:
congress is seriously considering 30 years imprisonment to the rapists. If one is a habitual rapist, a chemical castration is suggested. However, the proposals are yet to be finalized according to a news item in the Times of India website.

Let us hope that they do finalise it, I feel that the fellows should be castrated and then allowed to rot in prison repenting all their life for the heinous crime they have committed :angry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Let us hope that they do finalise it, I feel that the fellows should be castrated and then allowed to rot in prison repenting all their life for the heinous crime they have committed :angry:

Just 30 years of imprisonment is not enough they should be beaten each day in prison so that they may not forget that the crime they did cannot be forgiven. :evil:

Just 30 years of imprisonment is not enough they should be beaten each day in prison so that they may not forget that the crime they did cannot be forgiven. :evil:

Apparently they are getting enough of that from other inmates who have been showing their anger at the kind of crime they have committed, looks like, even criminals have honor ... :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think that caning should be introduced for severe criminal acts like rape.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hope it is finalized, and it would be good if they are chemically castrated .

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.