Cop rapes woman in Amritsar - This is a classic case of the fence eating the grass, so can we hope fpr any safety anywhere in this wretched country where ladies don't know who to turn to and who to trust? Is there any use crying hoarse about the issue when more women get raped as if the rapist wants to challenge and show that they don't care ...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/cop-among-three-booked-for--rape-/1052071

A woman was raped and killed in Kolkatta as well...
A young girl committed suicide and is battling for life after an attempted rape in Ahmedabad...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These is the indications of horrible days which are forth coming. Men are becoming devils. Government should immediately ammend new law to stop such happenings.
It also goes to show that inspite of all the anger and resentment shown by the public all over the country , some people still dont take the law makers seriously because thats what has been happening for so long....Unless people change their attitude and think of women as equals no matter what laws we bring in, the crime wwill not stop..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is shameful. I don't know where the females are safe these days those who have the responsibilty to save them do such things its really a worry. :evil:
This is shameful. I don't know where the females are safe these days those who have the responsibilty to save them do such things its really a worry. :evil:

I feel that now we should teach ourselves and everyone around us to remain physically fit and mentally aware all the time, our senses remaining keen to sense any danger so that we take enough precautions to avert it...children should betaught some basic lessons in personal safety .

I feel that now we should teach ourselves and everyone around us to remain physically fit and mentally aware all the time, our senses remaining keen to sense any danger so that we take enough precautions to avert it...children should betaught some basic lessons in personal safety .

Its not that easy to teach kids these things. You know my daughter is of 4 years and I am really worried how could I make her more safe these days as things are going on in Delhi. Sometimes I really get scared even if the school bus gets late while coming to home. Its really a concern though I always teach her to tell everything to me or her mother whatever happens in the school may be that is the solution only I find but its really scaring me to be a parent of a daughter. :(

Its not that easy to teach kids these things. You know my daughter is of 4 years and I am really worried how could I make her more safe these days as things are going on in Delhi. Sometimes I really get scared even if the school bus gets late while coming to home. Its really a concern though I always teach her to tell everything to me or her mother whatever happens in the school may be that is the solution only I find but its really scaring me to be a parent of a daughter. :(

I understand it is not easy especially when you think of all the dangers that are there around them.We have to try and make them stronger and also tell them to scream the moment they sense danger, that's what I had told my children. In fact, I had even instructed them to tell any teacher who resorts to physical punishment to ask my permission before touching them...They were never touched all through their school years although a few other children got punished severely...We have to do whatever is possible within our capacity...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.