Luxury Volvo Bus of Neeta Transport travelling from Mumbai to Goa met with an accident at Chiplun (Maharashtra. Two passanger from Assam died on the spot in the accident and 19 passanger injured in this accident. Two passanger in the injured person are from Goa who are serious.
No report yet received how the accident had occured.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is another sad news after Bihar. God bless the victims .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Oh its sad news. :(

What was the reason of this accident?. :blink:
Oh its sad news. :(

What was the reason of this accident?. :blink:

Most of this type of accidents happen due to dozing while driving or drunken driving. Other reasons are overtaking on bridges and wrong side overtaking.
Please don't share such news. :( .
I don't see any reason for taking it forward as an healthy discussion.
Please share latest happening which are having some good contribution to forum. I am sorry for being rude.. May be others can correct if i am wrong..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
This is very sad news.Every day we could get to hear such news.I just don't understand how they drive the buses.This types of news should be kept apart from the forum.Really makes us sad.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Neeta Transport is in Kolkata also. Drivers are good in driving. I hope the accident happened due to any other unforseen circumtances. In this case, driver may not be guilty.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.