After a stay of 125 days at the International space station, The Indian origin, Sunita Williams and her crew landed in the dark, chilly expanses of central Kazakhstan onboard a Soyuz capsule Monday.
Welcome home Sunita and your team.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/18/sunita-williams-fellow-iss-astronauts-kazakhstan_n_2156464.html?ref=topbar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
wow!
a cheerful moment for Sunitha and India...congratulations!!
am really happy.....

Meera sandhu
This is really good news and congratulation to her and whole entire team.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
wow!
a cheerful moment for Sunitha and India...congratulations!!
am really happy.....

Now, I shout at the top my voice standing atop Kutub Minar, " I'm a proud Indian.... I'm a proud Indian.... I'm a proud Indian....
Indeed, a spectacular feat! I am very proud of her like all her other admirers! Hats off to her!
Bravo and congrats Sunita William for adding one more feather in your kitty. We are proud of you.
After four months she returned safely on Earth.Very happy to see her well and good.

Sharmistha Banerjee
After a stay of 125 days at the International space station, The Indian origin, Sunita Williams and her crew landed in the dark, chilly expanses of central Kazakhstan onboard a Soyuz capsule Monday.
Welcome home Sunita and your team.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/18/sunita-williams-fellow-iss-astronauts-kazakhstan_n_2156464.html?ref=topbar

Indeed it is a proud moment for Indians all over the world...For all practical purposes this may be her last space voyage, that's what I read earlier..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome home Sunita Williams. All Indians feel proud of you. This is a great achievement. Hats off to you.
Indeed, a spectacular feat! I am very proud of her like all her other admirers! Hats off to her!

Though she's the toast of the world, For Indians she means a lot. jio Sunita. May your clan increase
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.